At Sterling Law we are closing monitoring the COVID-19 situation. First and foremost, we hope that you, your family, and your loved ones are safe.
This pandemic has far-reaching effects and real estate is one small piece of the picture. At Sterling Law, we are complying with all government-issued orders and will remain OPEN as an essential activity. We are continuing to complete closings for properties across the state of North Carolina. In order to minimize contact we will only be meeting with clients as is necessary to complete your closing while adhering to social distancing and other required precautions.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to do our absolute best to service the needs of our clients and real estate professionals during these challenging times. COVID-19 has presented many obstacles and we are working hard on your behalf everyday. Thank you.
YOUR CLOSING PARTNER
At Sterling Law we cater to the unique needs of busy real estate professionals. We work especially closely with real estate agents, loan officers, mortgage lenders, builders, developers, real estate investors, and relocation companies.
We Make REAL ESTATE CLOSINGS Easy
- Free Wiring and Immediate Delivery of Commissions
- Online Completion of Information Forms
- 24/7 Closing Portal and Document Access
- Electronic Delivery of Settlement Statements
- Electronic Delivery of all Loan Documents
- Assigned Closing Processors and Closing Attorneys
- Free Secure Messaging Services
- Pre-Contract Title Examinations
- Mobile Closings